• ideas about software applications of imaging and 3D printing from Mimics Innovation Suite
• captivating views of living cells and neurons you would never imagine
• insight into Vesalius’ ideas on scientific method, de Fabrica, and The China Root
• 0.4 Art Continuing Education Units
• 0.15 Biomedical Continuing Education Units;
• lunch from Marianos for a modest fee
• a free reception (dinner) with our speakers
• a short bus tour of Chicago (all of Chicago possibly over-promised)
• a curator’s tour of the International Museum of Surgical Science (limited number)
• memories of a Fall adventure in Chicago with colleagues and friends!
2014 Frank Armitage Lecture Series : Thursday October 9th : at University of Illinois at Chicago & The International Museum of Surgical Science
Registration for the free lectures and further information may be secured through the Frank Armitage Lecture Series website: bvis.uic.edu/armitage/
We look forward to seeing you. Register today!
Director, Biomedical Visualization Program
The University of Illinois at Chicago